Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Joakim Noah; Future Ben Wallace?



Joakim Noah has been turning a few head lately. I think it's time to get rid of Ben Wallace. I heard a rumor of Ben Wallace to the Knicks for Quentin Richardson, Fred Jones, and Malik Rose. I'll take it. Joakim Noah is turning into a Ben Wallace in his prime. He has more offensive potential than Ben Wallace will ever have. The future is bright for Joakim, but not for Big Ben. Like everyone else I'm sick of the dong every time Ben Wallace does something. My theory why they do the dong so much is because he hardly does anything so they try to make him feel better. Start Joakim and bench Ben Wallace. In the picture above do you see that form on the hook shot? Ben Wallace hits the top of the backboard on lay ups. I rest my case.

Digg this

0 comments: