Saturday, February 23, 2008

Bulls Have Energy For 48 Minutes


Photo: Charles Cherney, Chicago Tribune

The Chicago Bulls last night against the Denver Nuggets almost made me cry. They came out with so much energy. I don't think they played like this all year. It seemeed like they had so much fun out there. I truly believe Ben Wallace was bringing that locker room down. There were 7 Bulls in double figures. Ben Gordon was killing because he knows that Larry Hughes is coming for the number one spot, so his wrist doesn't hurt no more. Joakim had a solid game, better than any game Wallace had this year. Tyrus did NOT miss a jumper. Tyrus had a great block on Carmelo, but Carmelo literally took a crap on him when he dunked on Tyrus. Kirk may have had his best game this year with 14 assists. Overall I was so impressed and pumped. Hopefully they can continue this kind of play the rest of the season.

Some Off The Wall Notes

The new Bulls numbers: Hughes will wear No. 32, Gooden No. 90, Shannon Brown No. 6 and Cedric Simmons No. 15. … Gooden has a $20,000 bet with Wizards guard DeShawn Stevenson over who will cut his beard first. Told that former college teammate Hinrich mocked its length, Gooden fired off this classic: "My goal is for him to try to grow a beard." … Even out of town, traded center Ben Wallace spoke no ill toward the Bulls. "The organization was good to me," Wallace said in Cleveland. "I was doing things I wasn't doing in Detroit, and it was a little bit of a struggle." (ChicagoSports)

Digg this

0 comments: