Friday, March 7, 2008

Tyrus Thomas Learns to Read

During his recent suspension, Bulls forward Tyrus Thomas has discovered a passion beyond basketball: the passion of literature. "I can't believe I didn't do this earlier," said Thomas on Friday. "I mean, I never had this much free time on my hands, what with practicing and having games all the time. But books are really cool. I just finished "'Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone', and I'm about to start on 'The Chamber of Secrets.' I just hate that Snape so much!" Thomas went on, wishing he had been literate earlier. "When I was in college, I didn't even know what LSU stood for. Why didn't anyone tell me books were so awesome? Reading rules!" Thomas is undecided whether he will return to the Bulls after his suspension, or complete the Harry Potter series, and eventually move on to The Berenstain Bears.

Digg this

0 comments: