Monday, March 17, 2008

Chris Paul Destroys The Bulls


Photo by Gregory Shamus/NBAE via Getty Images

The Chicago Bulls let another victory slip through their hands Monday night. The Bulls sporting the traditional St. Patrick's Day green jersey, fell 108-97. Chris Paul proved tonight why he's the BEST Point Guard in the NBA. He had 37 points, 13 assists, and 4 rebounds. He made every single Bulls defeneder look silly. He made things look easy out there, and now I know why Tyson Chandler has blossomed. If you even care what the Bulls did, Ben Gordon had 31 points and Drew Gooden once again had a nice game with 23 points and 12 rebounds. I am starting to lose my mind with the Chicago Bulls. I have no more answers. I have dissected it from every angle and still I have nothing. It's time to scout players that we can potentially draft, instead of wasting our time watching these losers.

Digg this

0 comments: