Tuesday, May 6, 2008

It's About Time


Photo: Chicago Sports

It's about time the Chicago Bulls made a change. Tom Dore was taken off the broadcast team and replaced with radio personality Neil Funk. I wish they would of taken Stacey King off the panel but unfortunately I think he still is in. Johnny Red Kerr is also out. He will be doing half time and post game shows. Also suprisingly I couldn't believe that they took Wayne Larivee off of WGN broadcasting. The Bulls are expected to make a formal announcement soon. I liked Wayne Larivee, but I'm glad Tom Dore is gone because he was the corniest announcer out there. Neil Funk brings excitement.

According to Chicago Sports,

The Bulls have decided to move radio voice Neil Funk to handle the call on television. Former WGN-Ch. 9 sports personality Chuck Swirsky will return to town to call play-by-play on radio. Currently, Swirsky holds a similar post for the Toronto Raptors.

Digg this

0 comments: